Saturday 19 January 2013

Graham Jones Art Exhibition

I went to visit a live Art exhibition to get some thoughts and ideas together for the start of my sampling process for my 'One word project'. I took some pictures whilst I was there and had a 'One to One' with the Artist about he's designs and work. This is some of he's background information.

Graham Jones is a North West based artist who takes inspiration from he's own personal life. He was born in the year 1971 in Heswall and has lived all he's life on the Wirral Penninsular. He's artwork ranges from a very electric style of mediums, from water colours and acrylics, to photography and digital artwork.

The pictures I have added here are again in relation to my bright coloured colour pallet for my project graffiti. Graham was a wonderful inspirational artist whom I enjoyed talking to and exploring his work. I love how he has a range of different artwork and looks at photography and digital Artwork as well. That's something I have never studied before, Digital Artwork, I will definitely explore this type of artwork in future projects.











No comments:

Post a Comment