Wednesday 23 January 2013

Graffiti photo shoot.

As I've been looking at graffiti and where it comes from, I got a model, styled her accordingly to the style I have been studying, i wanted to use a Hip Hop, street style of clothing and also do a couple of wardrobe changes whilst shooting. I went out to find some graffiti and get some pictures of my model in front of the artwork. I found a great place to shoot, it was what I believe an old ink factory. There was some fantastic graffiti inside this factory. It was a very cold and dark place to work in, but I really got a feel for the environment once I got going. I would love to come back to this place in the future and do some more work here.
Here are some images I got from the factory. I have edited some of the images on the program photoshop.













No comments:

Post a Comment